Saturday 16 October 2010

Good Night ELAYS :)

It is "surprise" the feeling we felt thanks to the enthousiasm and passion that the ELAYS participants are putting in implementing their projects. It is so amazing...more than 20 of them resisted till 24h in the Maison des Association to work on their new projects. It is just so inspiring to see them working together, discussing, acting. The atmosphere in ELAYS is impressive, energy and creativity are everywere, 24h a day.

Concrete actions, concrete projects will come out of ELAYS.

Just a small fun thing about tonight : I was staying as "EUforIA key keeper" in the Maison des Associations and going around in the rooms were the projects teams were working. Every time I got into one team room they asked me "Are we the last one that stayed, has everyone left already???"!! I can assure you everyone asked me this question several times, it was so interesting to see how they felt responsible for staying there, and they were asking me that often just to know what the pothers were doing. I think they needed to feel the group, they needed to feel that other people were staying in the MdA working. It inspired them to know that they were not the only ones to keep on working till midnight. I suppose it was also challenging, they all want to do the best and I think this way they will all do THEIR BEST!!!

Good night to all the participants! Sleep well because tomorrow it is a big day!

Alessia

No comments:

Post a Comment